Terms & Conditions
- All prices and specifications are subject to change
- All orders will be subject to a $20.00 minimum.
- Acceptances of binding purchase orders are subject
to final written approval by LightParts™, Inc.
- All orders accepted by LightParts™, Inc. shall be
billed in accordance with list prices and terms,
even though incorrect list prices, discounts and
terms may appear on the Buyer’s Purchase Order.
- Buyer may not cancel accepted Purchase Orders unless
all details are agreed upon in writing by LightParts,
- MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted
forms of payment.
- Buyer will be charged $35.00 for all returned checks.
- Standard terms shall be prepayment via credit card
transaction. No other forms of payment shall be accepted
without prior approval from a duly authorized executive
officer of LightParts™, Inc.
- Any portion of the invoice amount which has not
been paid within 30 days of the invoice date will
accrue interest daily at the lesser of a monthly
rate of 1.5% or the highest rate permissible by law
until unpaid balance is paid in full.
- The debtor company will pay all reasonable expenses
incurred in the course of collections
- The proper venue for litigation will be Travis County,
- LightParts, Inc assumes no liability for the injuries
or accidents resulting from improper use or installation
of any goods sold.
- No product will be accepted for return, repair or
replacement without the Buyer first obtaining a Return
Material Authorization (RMA) number. RMA must be
clearly labeled on outside packaging to ensure acceptance
of shipment and correct disposition at LightParts,
- LightParts, Inc. can not be held liable or accountable
for any returns or repairs sent without obtaining
a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number or sent
without proper labeling.
- New, unused, undamaged items may be returned for
credit, only if a prior authorization has been obtained
in the form of a Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- Any request for return of new, unused, undamaged
items will only be considered if submitted within
30 days of invoice date.
- Special order goods and goods sold by LightParts,
Inc as Used or Refurbished are not eligible for return.
- Product returns will be subject to a $20.00 or 20%
minimum restocking fee, whichever is greater.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid to:
LightParts Inc., 2507 West Howard Lane, Austin, TX
78728-7102 unless otherwise specified.
- A copy of the original invoice or packing slip must
accompany all returns. Material must be inspected
and deemed in good working order before credit will
be given. Please allow 4-6 weeks to process returns.
- Unless otherwise specified in accepted purchase
orders, all products are shipped FOB LightParts,
Inc – Austin, TX. Upon acceptance of goods by carrier
from LightParts™, Inc., the material becomes the property
of the consignee.
- All shipping and handling fees are to be paid by
- All goods will be shipped ground service unless
otherwise stated on accepted purchase order.
- LightParts, Inc. and the freight carrier should
be notified upon receipt of damaged freight, discrepancies,
or non-conformities within 24 hours
- All new goods and repair services sold by LightParts
are covered by a 90-day part and labor warranty,
which begins on the date of invoice.
- All refurbished or used goods carry a 30-day warranty,
which begins on the date of invoice.
- LightParts, Inc. may repair or replace warranty
items at our discretion.
- Repairs that have not been paid in full within 30
days of notification of completion will become the
sole property of LightParts™, Inc.
- Expected Shipping Date: If your order is not in stock, we'll provide you with an expected shipping date whenever possible. This is the best information we have of when you can expect your order to leave the warehouse. Allow additional time for delivery to your location. Please note: These dates are sometimes only estimates provided to us by our suppliers and may occasionally change.